zaterdag 1 juni 2013

Amphitheatre vale de Madaira

The owners before my host have made all the terrace and strairs here even the garden actually. They also made this small but nice amphitheatre but unfortunately it is not well maintained and the stonetiles are falling of and the weed is taking over off course. So because its close to my spot I like to clean it. My host do not realy care but is my day of so I can choose to do what ever I want to do.
I would like someone to restaurate this and than we can give a nice small concert :-)

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ben ik helemaal dol op, al die mooie natuurstenen muurtjes en een heuse amphitheater. Zo te zien een mooi plekje daar.

    Fijn weekend Inez,
    Cilia

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hey Cillia, ja g
    Dat vind ik nou ook en dats precies wat wij op ons plek nog niet hebben in Frankrijk. Jij veel plez overal :-). Xiz

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen