dinsdag 9 april 2013

My Little Homy


Nice shape and 3,5 kilo including tent pegs

front entrance with cover place outside zipper-zone

even a small extra entrance at the said

the klamboo/mosquitonet a lot of ventilation possibility
 
To Be prepared !!

In the most Wwoof places you can stay in a beautiful lodge, guesthouse, caravan, yurt and even tipi but sometimes it’s handy to have your own little home just in case. And I like it also for the time in between or during a travel.

I have a strong two person’s tent build with three bows, a quality one which is resistant to heavy rain and wind (I hope so).. Also very practical is that the inside tent is loose from the cover and if you are sure of a starry bright night you are able to use it as a mosquiteiro, I love that <3

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten